recipe pie kurma
- buttere 125 grams
- 50 grams of sugar, puree
- Yellow Egg 1 item
- Wheat Flour 250 gram
- Butter Beat 75 grams
- 80 gram of Sugar Sand
- Milk Powder 15 grams
- Wheat Flour 60 gram
- Yellow Egg 8 Grains
- Dates, Split in half
- Butter Cream ready to use
How to make :
1. Skin: Whisk sugar and butter until soft, enter the egg yolk then beat well. After that add extra flour and stir until evenly distributed
2. Put the dough in a buttery-polished pie mold, stab the base with a fork
3. Cake: Beat the sugar and yellow eggs until fluffy, put the flour and milk powder, stirring until evenly distributed. Enter and whisk the butter and stir until evenly distributed.
4. Pour the cake batter over the pie skin, bake in oven 170 C until cooked.
5. Lift up
6. Add additional butetr cream, stick the date, decorate according to taste.
The Benefits of the Amazing Dates
1. Constipation: dates are often categorized as laxatives. This is why dates are often consumed by people suffering from constipation. To achieve the desired laxative effect, soak the dates in the water overnight. Then, eat dates that have been soaked to be like syrup to get optimal results. Dates have a high level of fiber, which is very beneficial for stomach health and facilitate defecation, so it can cure constipation symptoms.
2. Health and Bone Strength: a very high mineral content on dates makes it a super food to strengthen bones and fight off diseases such as osteoporosis. Dates contain selenium, manganese, copper, and magnesium; All of which are components of bone growth and strength, especially for people who are getting older and their bones begin to weaken. So eat dates and feel the benefits on your bones.
3. Intestinal Disorders: nicotine content in dates is considered useful in curing various kinds of intestinal disorders. Regular consumption of dates helps to inhibit the growth of pathological organisms and helps stimulate beneficial bacteria in the intestine. For digestive problems, dates contain soluble and insoluble fibers, as well as amino acids that are beneficial to stimulate the digestion of food and make digestion more efficient, which means more nutrients will be absorbed by the digestive system and enter the body for proper use.
4. Anemia: dates have a very high mineral content, which is beneficial for various health conditions, but the high iron content in dates makes it a dietary supplement for those suffering from anemia. High iron content balances iron deficiency in anemic patients, increases energy and energy, and at the same time reduces fatigue and lethargy.
5. Allergy: one of the most interesting aspects of dates is the organic sulfur content it has. This element is not a common element that can be found in foods, but has beneficial health benefits, including reduced allergic reactions and seasonal allergies. According to research in 2002, organic sulfur content can have a positive effect on SAR (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis) patients, affecting 23 million people in the United States. Dates are an excellent way to reduce the effects of seasonal allergies due to sulfur contributions derived from dates.
6. Raise Weight: dates need to be incorporated into a healthy diet. Dates contain sugars, proteins, and other essential vitamins. If the dates are consumed along with the cucumber dough, you can keep your weight normal, balanced, and not too thin. One kilogram of dates contains approximately 3,000 calories, and the calories on dates are enough to meet the daily needs of the human body. Of course you need to consume other foods besides dates. If you have a thin body and want to increase your weight, or if you want to process your body muscles to impress a woman, or your body becomes weak because of serious medical problems - then you need to consume dates!
7. Increase Energy: dates have high natural sugar content such as glucose, fructose, and sucrose. Therefore, dates are excellent snacks if you need extra energy quickly. Many people in the world consume dates as an afternoon snack when they feel sleepy and tired.
8. Health Nervous System: vitamin content in dates makes ideal dates for improving health and nervous system function. Potassium is one of the main ingredients in promoting a healthy and responsive nervous system, as well as increasing the speed and alertness of brain activity. Therefore, dates are a good source of food for aging people and their nervous system power is declining, as well as for people who want to keep their mind sharp.
9. Heart Health: dates are quite helpful in maintaining heart health. If the dates are soaked overnight, pounded in the morning, then eaten, the dates will show a positive impact on the weak heart. Dates are also a rich source of potassium, where studies have shown that potassium reduces the risk of stroke and other heart-related illnesses. Furthermore, consuming dates is suggested as a healthful and delicious way to reduce LDL cholesterol levels in the body, which is a major factor causing heart attacks, heart disease, and stroke. Therefore, if consumed 2 times as high, dates can maintain heart health significantly.
10. Sexual Problems: research shows that dates are useful for improving sexual stamina. Soak the dates in pure goat's milk overnight, then milled mixed with cardamom and honey powder. This blend becomes a very useful tonic to increase sexual endurance and reduce sterility caused by sexual disorders. Scientific research conducted on dates is caused by the traditional use of dates which eventually triggered formal research. In 2006, Bahmanpour studied the effects of palm fronds and palm oil on sexual function and found that the high content of estradiol and flavonoid from dates was an increase in sperm count and fertility, also helping to increase the size and weight of the testes. So if you want to be more masculine; Eat dates as dates are natural sexual remedies.
11. Wedding Twilight: the benefits of dates are numerous, and are often used to treat conditions affecting the ears, nose, and throat. If the leaves of the palm palm are pounded and smeared around the eyes, or when dates are eaten, it is proven that dates can reduce night blindness, and this solution is often used in rural areas where dates are grown for alternative medicine.
12. Overcoming Hangover: dates are often used as a remedy to overcome drunk because of alcohol. Dates provide relief in a fast time and awaken you if you have consumed alcohol in large quantities. Dates can also be used on the next day to prevent drunkenness. To get the most out, massage and soak the fruit dates overnight.
13. Diarrhea: Raw milk contains potassium, which is known to be effective for controlling diarrhea. Dates are also easily swallowed, which helps relieve chronic diarrhea. Soluble fiber on dates can also help cure diarrhea, by assisting bowel performance and promoting the functioning of normal and healthy exhaust systems.
14. Abdominal Cancer: research shows dates as a recognized way to reduce the risk and impact of abdominal cancer. Dates work as tonics that benefit the entire age group, and in some cases, dates work better than traditional treatments, and naturally, so they do not have a negative impact on the human body. Dates can be digested quickly and easily to obtain energy quickly. Although dates have a large nutritional content, the process of choosing dates should be noted because the date palm is very sticky, which causes some undesirable things attached to the skin. Therefore, you should consume processed and properly processed dates. Also make sure to wash the dates until clean before you eat them, as this will help clean up the dirt on the surface of the palm.
That's the benefits of dates, hopefully useful.!